This deck is heavily based on the Rider Waite Smith deck by Pamela Colman Smith, but all the humans have been replaced with animals. This deck is great for tarot beginners and well as seasoned tarot readers, for its easy switch from humans to forest creatures images.
- This deck is 100% handcrafted/handmade in Canada made with sustainably sourced textured linen paper, flexible 14 gsm. Size of cards 3”x 5”inches, UV coated.
- De-Bossed the Tuck Box so it becomes like a well-loved vintage book cover linen finish paper.
- Small info booklet included that fits nicely inside the tuck box.
- Along with a natural cotton bag, hand-printed by the artist for keeping your tarot inside. Easy to travel with!
Each deck has all of the following cards:
- 2 Hierophant cards for you to pick from!.
- 3 Tarot spread cards
- 4 Season cards
- 4 Moon cards
- 4 Shadow cards
- 4 bonus cards!
And a hand-carved and printed by the artist on a cotton bag! Surprise design!