The Anima Mundi deck is a complete 78-card deck with accompanying guidebook. It’s based off of the Rider-Waite tradition, and inspired by my deep fascination for the natural world, which I’ve cultivated since childhood.
“Anima Mundi” is a Latin term which translates to “the world’s soul.” Originally coined by Plato, it is the belief that all living things on this planet are connected as a single spiritual entity. Loosely inspired by medieval iconography and Renaissance art, this deck is a tribute to the incredible biodiversity of this planet.
About the deck:
• 2.75 x 4.75″ cards (70x120mm)
• 350gsm matte cardstock with linen finish
• Gold foiled edges
• Housed in a sturdy rigid two-part box with smooth matte laminate finish
• Includes a 52-page guidebook for each deck, with an intro to tarot readings, individual card meanings, and suggested tarot spreads
• Artwork is originally hand-painted with acrylic paints, here in my studio!