Design and Artwork
The Starchild Tarot AKASHIC by Danielle Noel is a visually stunning deck, blending photographic elements with hand-illustrated designs and paintings. This deck is characterized by its borderless graphics and an array of colorfully rendered images. The artwork is inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, with each card serving as a gateway to new worlds and insights.
Symbolism and Themes
This tarot deck is deeply connected to themes of self-reflection, meditation, and the mystical aspects of the universe. The use of sacred symbology and references to The Akasha underscores a spiritual journey and exploration of the deeper self. The imagery in the deck is designed to evoke a sense of magic and inner discovery.
With its 79 cards, including the Major and Minor Arcana, The Starchild Tarot AKASHIC is suitable for tarot readers of all levels. The comprehensive guidebook provides an extensive overview of each card, including imagery descriptions, journal prompts, and multiple tarot spreads. The guidebook is especially beneficial for beginners, offering tips on card handling and interpretation.
About the Author
Danielle Noel is an artist whose years of paintings, illustrations, and photography are reflected in this tarot deck. Her work is a tribute to the evolving medicine and magic through meditation and self-reflection.
- Title: The Starchild Tarot AKASHIC & Book
- Author: Danielle Noel
- Themes: Self-reflection, meditation, sacred symbology, mystical universe
- Artwork: Photographic elements, hand-illustrated designs, and paintings
- Card Details: 79 cards, 4.75″ x 2.75″ inches, borderless graphics, 400 GSM card stock with satin matte finish, antique-style gold matte gilding
- Guidebook: 169 pages, comprehensive for all levels, includes tarot spreads, card interpretations, journal prompts