What tarotcard fits your star sign?
Have you ever heard of a tarotscope? This is the of reading someone’s horoscope, based on astrology through the lens of tarot. You can use your intuition, just like with a regular tarot reading by drawing cards for a specific zodiac sign and applying your interpretation on them. You can also look up a horoscope and draw the tarotcards relating to the sign in question. This way your readings will have more depth.
Tarot and astrology are deeply intertwined through the elements, the Major Arcana, the planets and the Minor Arcana.
The card in the Major Arcana represent specific zodiac signs. They share the same properties.
- Aries: The Emperor (authority)
- Taurus: The High Priestess/ The Hierophant (tradition)
- Gemini: The Lovers (duality)
- Cancer: The Chariot (determination)
- Leo: Strength (courage)
- Virgo: The Hermit (introspection)
- Libra: Justice (honesty)
- Scorpio: Death (transformation)
- Sagittarius: Temperance (patience)
- Capricornus: The Devil (obsessions)
- Aquarius: The Star (hope)
- Pisces: The Moon (illusion)
The remaining ten cards from the Major Arcana are lead by planets.
Every suit or ‘color’ in tarot represents a different element and is connected with a couple of different zodiac signs:
- Cups: water: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.
- Pentakels: earth: Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.
- Swords: air: Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.
- Wands: fire: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.